These Terms establish the procedure for using the “Ranks” Mobile Application (hereinafter - Mobile Application) - an application for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices (operating on iOS and Android operating systems), the exclusive right to which belongs to Renks AAA LLC (hereinafter - Company).
These Terms are an agreement between Users of the Mobile Application and the Company. Registration of the User in the Mobile Application means that the User of the Mobile Application accepts and agrees to these Terms.
The use of the Mobile Application also means the User's unconditional consent to the fact that electronic documents and orders prepared and / or transmitted using the Mobile Application with the input of authentication data and / or access codes are equivalent to documents and orders on paper and have legal force equal to the legal force of documents and orders signed by the User of the Mobile application with his own hand.
1. Use of the Mobile Application
The Company hereby grants to the User a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual license with the right to use the Mobile Application in accordance with its functional purpose in the following ways and within the following limits:
• installation of the Mobile Application on the User's mobile device;
• reproduction of the Mobile Application on the User's device for personal purposes not related to business activities.
Other ways of using the Mobile Application are prohibited. In particular, the User does not have the right to:
• modify, decompile, decrypt and perform other actions with the code of the Mobile Application in order to obtain information about the implementation of the algorithms used in the Mobile Application;
• create derivative works using the Mobile Application;
• use the Mobile Application to violate the rights of third parties, as well as for purposes that are contrary to applicable law;
• install and use the Mobile Application on mobile devices with unlicensed software. The Company is not responsible for the stability, reliability, proper functioning of the Mobile Application and for any other consequences of using the Mobile Application on mobile devices that have been subjected to the installation of an unlicensed version of the software;
• use the vulnerabilities identified by the User in the operation of the Mobile Application to violate the rights of the Company and third parties, as well as other purposes that are contrary to applicable law.
To gain access to the Mobile Application, the User must enter his authentication number - name, email address, phone number and password (password), one-time SMS code and / or Access Code or other data used by the User to access the Mobile Application.
After entering the authentication data, authentication with subsequent authorization, the User of the Mobile Application can set his own four-digit access code to the Mobile Application, as well as choose another method of authentication, including using the face recognition system or the User's fingerprint, if such a possibility is supported by the User's mobile device. Through the Mobile Application, if technically possible, the User can carry out operations in accordance with the functionality of the Mobile Application:
Obtaining analytics on public companies;
Subscribing to receive analytics for public companies based on the type of subscription.
The functionality of the Mobile Application may differ slightly depending on the operating system of the User's mobile device.
The Mobile Application, including the content contained in it, is provided on an "as is" basis, the Company is not responsible for the compliance of the functionality of the Mobile Application with the User's goals and expectations. If the User does not agree with the specified condition, the User has the right to refuse to use the Mobile Application.
2. Fee for using the Mobile Application
The company provides analytics for public companies and offers a subscription at the following rates:
• Tariff "Start" (analytics of the 150 largest companies);
• Tariff "Basic" (analytics of 3,000 companies);
• Tariff "Advanced" (analytics of 15,000 companies);
• Tariff "All inclusive" (analytics of 50,000+ companies).
The subscription cost for each tariff is indicated in the "Settings" section of the Mobile application.
The Company does not charge any other additional fee for using the Mobile Application, except for subscribing at the rates described above.
Users of the Mobile Application should be aware that other third parties, including wireless carriers or data service providers, may charge fees for their services in accordance with separate and separate agreements.
3. Storage of credentials of Users
Users of the Mobile Application undertake to ensure confidentiality and not to disclose to third parties their Authentication Data - unique login (login) and password (password) of the User / Access Code, and others. In case of disclosure of the Authentication Data to third parties, the User is fully responsible for the possibility for such third parties to obtain the User's personal information, access to the User's mobile device and the Mobile Application, as well as the possibility of performing operations through the use of the Mobile Application. If the Authentication Data for accessing the Mobile Application belongs to a third party, operations performed through the use of the Mobile Application using the specified data are considered to be performed by the User, including when issuing a power of attorney to a third party. The User will be responsible for all operations performed using his Authentication Data.
4. Intellectual Property
The mobile application contains images, audio, video materials, an analytics database for companies that are objects of intellectual property. The rights to all objects that make up the design of the Mobile Application as a whole and its individual elements, to the software of the Mobile Application belong to the Company. The rights to the content included in the Mobile Application (text, visual, audio/video content, etc.) belong to its legal owners. For violation of the exclusive rights of the Company and (or) content copyright holders or third parties, the User is liable in accordance with the legislation of the country where the service is provided. Starting to use the Mobile Application, the User guarantees that he does not and will not take any actions aimed at circumventing technical means of protection against unauthorized use of content. Any copying, reproduction, processing, distribution, communication to the public, circumvention of technical protection or other use of content outside the scope of the opportunities provided by the Mobile Application, as well as any use of content for commercial purposes, is prohibited.
5. Suspension of the Mobile Application
The Company has the right to change the functionality of the Mobile Application at any time, as well as restrict the possibility of its use by the User of the Mobile Application. The Company has the right to take the above actions without prior notice to Users of the Mobile Application, including if the User does not comply with these Terms.
The User of the Mobile Application may at any time refuse to use the Mobile Application.
6. Collection, use and transfer of information
• process his data provided during registration in the Mobile Application by any means, including by third parties, including reproduction, electronic copying, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, as well as the above-mentioned processing of other personal data obtained as a result of their processing, with purpose to provide access to the functionality of the Mobile Application;
• receive advertising, mailings, including via the mobile communication network, from the Company, its counterparties and affiliates;
• place advertising and information offers, advice on goods, works, services of the Company and partners of the Company in the Mobile Application;
• collect information contained in the clipboard of the User's mobile device, solely for the purpose of personalizing the interface of the Mobile Application.
The User of the Mobile Application agrees to receive from the Company messages related to the use of the Mobile Application, including in the form of push notifications, as well as to the email address and phone number provided by the User of the Mobile Application.
8. Modification of these Terms
The Company has the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice to Users of the Mobile Application. The current version of these Terms is posted by the Company in the "Settings" section of the Mobile application.
The User of the Mobile Application agrees to all changes if he continues to use the Mobile Application. If the User of the Mobile Application does not agree to accept changes to these Terms, he must stop using the Mobile Application. These Terms apply to all subsequent updates/new versions/beta versions of the Mobile Application.